LAUNCHED AT AERO 23 FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
AirportWeather.com provides actual weather and near-term forecasts for every airport in the world, including the regular METAR/TAF reports where available.
With AirportWeather.com airports have a virtual meteorological office, resulting in safer and more reliable operations for airports and pilots and increased traffic and revenues for airports.
AirportWeather.com is powered by the Meandair Nowcasting Weather Engine.
- Airport Weather Reports (AW-METAR) for all European airports
- Meteorological Aerodrome Reports (METAR) for European airports where available
- Airport Weather Forecasts (AW-TAF) for all European airports
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAF) for European Airports where available
- Unlimited access to subscribed airports' Airport Weather Reports and Forecasts
- The most accurate weather information from the Meandair Nowcasting Weather Engine
Or download directly from
- Unlimited access to your airport's Airport Weather Reports (AW-METAR and METAR)
- Unlimited access to your airport's Airport Weather Forecasts (AW-TAF and TAF)
- Unlimited access for all pilots to your Airport Weather Reports
- Unlimited access for all pilots to your Airport Weather Forecasts
- Dissemination of your Airport Weather Reports and Forecasts to third party integrators of flight planning and flight information
- Update your airport information and services on your dashboard
- Update your important operations updates for pilots
- Dissemination of your airport information to enterprise flight planning and information systems
- Get your own Embeddable web-widget for your airport's website
- Have your own Kiosk mode to show at your airport lobby, flight schools etc., including banners to generate revenue from (local) advertising